The Collective Eye - November 2021 - JP Cline-Márquez

 


The Collective Eye is on... 


JP Cline Márquez


WHAT SHOULD THE WORLD KNOW ABOUT YOU? 

Although I have had my struggles in life, I don't give up. For example, i've a learning disability but I don't let it define me or bring me down.


HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR BOOKS & ART? 

I want the world to be a happier place. I am a very creative person & I want people to smile when they see my art & when they read my books.


WHO/WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO BEGIN WRITING & CREATING ART?  

The art, clearly visiting museums when I was younger.   Being taken to art museums in my youth has impacted me enormously.


As for my writing. I am very much inspired by the classics, Jane Austen, Charles Dickens, George Elliot, the Brontë sisters, etc.


WHAT ARE 5 OF YOUR FAVORITE ART STYLES? 

I am obsessed with the art of the 19th century and early 20th century. I love the impressionists, the post impressionists, the pre-raphaelites, the arts & crafts movement & art nouveau.


IF YOU WERE A DESSERT,  WHAT KIND OF DESSERT WOULD YOU BE & WHY 

Ice cream. I like ice cream.


For a visual literary experience, explore & follow... 




Amazon


Instagram


Facebook


Twitter


Twitter profile pic of JP Cline Márquez



Eye archive


Main eye

Go home


The JLH Collective



Popular posts from this blog

tales from the freakboy zone...

VISION BENT (half-blind poems) (2019)