The Collective Eye - March 2021 - Until The Lights Go Up


 

The Collective Eye is on... 


Until The Lights Go Up



WHAT SHOULD THE WORLD KNOW ABOUT YOU?  
In a previous professional existence, I was an accountant and an auditor. I became Mr. Mom for a while, then moved into a position writing descriptions of stamp collections. Thanks to the Pandemic, I am once again a house husband, splitting time with Twitter and writing children’s fiction adventures with talking dinosaurs.

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR BLOG? 
My blog is a mixture of articles about film and music, some genealogy, photo essays, attempts at humor, dinosaurs, and anything that I enjoy thinking about. My brain tends to be all over the place and this blog is an outlet for it.

WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO CREATE UNTIL THE LIGHTS GO UP? 
I have been part of a friend’s blog (BloodyWhisper) which deals with horror, regardless of the medium. It was my first chance to be “published”. I’ve done reviews, articles, and some short fiction. Until the Lights Go Up is a place for other things about me. It allows me to talk about other film genres, kick around story ideas, and promote my dinosaur novels. The dinosaur work is currently set up in another blog called Ernie’s Dinosaurs.

WHAT ARE 5 OF YOUR FAVORITE SHORT FILMS? 
In no order of preference:

IF YOU WERE A DINOSAUR, WHICH WOULD IT BE & WHY? 
That one is easy. I’d be a Triceratops. I grew up thinking they were the coolest of the dinos. The first dinosaur book I read with Butterworth’s “The Enormous Egg” which was about a Triceratops. It just carried on from there.


For films, photography & dinosaurs, explore & follow... 

Until The Lights Go Up

After the lightning

Bloody whisper

Twitter



Profile pic for Until The Lights Go Up



Eye archive

Main eye

Go home


The JLH collective


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tales from the freakboy zone...