The Collective Eye - February 2021 - Bricklayer Bosh



The Collective Eye is on... 


Bricklayer Bosh

WHAT SHOULD THE WORLD KNOW ABOUT YOU?  
Our drummer is a skeleton with boobs! (Or as I like to spell it, bewbs)! And we’ll throw Twinkies at you!πŸ€ͺ

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR MUSIC? 
We’ve always described our music as Halloween Electro-punk!πŸ’€πŸ€˜Our newer Tasteless Tales of Terror have also been described as Horror Punk, gothic, & industrial. πŸ˜πŸ’€πŸ€˜

WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO FORM BRICKLAYER BOSH? 
Musical world domination, BWAHAHAHA!!! πŸ˜We, however, had a bit of a Spinal Tap drummer curse though (drummers just kept exploding🀷🏻‍♀️), so in the spirit of Weird Science we created our sexy supermodel drummer Tatum Elvyra Korg πŸ˜πŸ”₯ And we’ve been a Halloween party band ever since πŸŽƒπŸ’€πŸ€˜

WHO ARE 5 OF YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC ARTISTS? 
(Soooooo much great music out there, it’s so hard to pick just 5!) Oingo Boingo, The Sugarcubes/ 90’s BjΓΆrk, Killing Joke, Sneaker Pimps, and 80’s rock & new wave in general πŸ˜πŸŽ§πŸŽΆπŸŽ΅

IF YOU WERE A MUSICAL INSTRUMENT, WHICH WOULD IT BE & WHY? 
I would be a marimba made out of skeleton bones πŸ’€πŸ€˜ Because Rule #1 for my music endeavors is that there MUST be marimba percussion (one of the sounds that Oingo Boingo inspires me so much, and I’ve been in love with them since I was 7 years old πŸ˜ŒπŸ€˜πŸŽ§πŸŽΆπŸ’€) And to me, marimbas sound like bones anyway, from a foley artist perspective. So when I die, take my body & turn me into a marimba πŸ€ͺ


For music, mayhem & Twinkies , explore & follow... 

Bricklayer Bosh

Spotify

Twitter



Profile pic for Bricklayer Bosh



Eye archive

Main eye

Go home

The JLH collective


Popular posts from this blog

tales from the freakboy zone...

DARK EXCURSIONS: first set (2013)